The aim of this receipt is to make a fruit salad fun. To achieve this, all the fruit is cut in the same shape and infused with different juices, giving it radically different flavours and colours. To dress the salad, there will be fresh herbs, spices and, of course, the unique flavours of CAVIAROLI.
Fruit rectangles (pre-made)
100g orange juice
Mint syrup (pre-made)
Gin syrup (pre-made)
Aniseed mixture (pre-made)
Strawberry juice (pre-made)
- Bring together and store separately:
The pineapple with the aniseed mixture
The watermelon with the gin syrup
The apple with the strawberry juice
The pear with the orange juice
The melon with the mint syrup.
- Keep in the fridge for 3 hours
FINISH AND PRESENTATION
12g ARBEQUINA OLIVE OIL CAVIAROLI
12g PICUAL OLIVE OIL CAVIAROLI
8g SESAME OIL CAVIAROLI
1g cinnamon powder
1g aniseed powder
1g mint powder
12 fresh mint leaves
12 fresh fennel leaves
- Open the vacuum bags where the fruit is stored and strain.
- Place the fruit randomly on a base of crushed ice.
- Finish off the watermelon and melon with a touch of mint powder, the pineapple with aniseed powder and the apple and pear with cinnamon.
- Distribute the fresh herbs, grated orange and lemon zest and CAVIAROLI randomly on top of the fruit. Serve.