Peas with ham, caviaroli
One of the many virtues of CAVIAROLI is that it can take the heat. This pea stew can therefore be prepared in just a moment. With the addition of CAVIAROLI, an incredible combination of textures is created. The crunch of the peas, the smoothness of the CAVIAROLI and the freshness of the pomelo form a wonderful team of flavours and textures.
IBERIAN HAM BROTH
100g pieces Iberian ham
1 300g Iberian ham bone
0.4g xanthan gum
- Chop up the ham.
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and cook on a low heat for 1 hour.
- Take off the heat, let the broth rest and strain it through a sieve.
- Add the indicated amount of xanthan gum to 200g of broth and mix with an electric whisk until there are no more lumps.
- Keep it in the fridge.
FINISH AND PRESENTATION
200g shelled snow peas
40g PICUAL CAVIAROLI
8 fresh mint leaves
- Add the peas to the thickened ham broth and cook for 30 seconds.
- Take off the heat and add CAVIAROLI.
- Place the mixture on a plate. Place piles of pomelo flesh on top, and on top of that place a mint leaf. Serve.