Eduard Xatruch – Compartir Restaurant, Cadaqués, Catalonia.
Chocolate and olive oil is the perfect combination. With CAVIAROLI, the intense tastes of chocolate and Picual extra virgin olive oil can be combined in the same mouthful. In this case, liquid chocolates are crowned by Picual CAVIAROLI.
60g 75% chocolate
- Chop up the chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- Boil the milk with the sugar and cream. Pour the mixture on the chopped up chocolate, let it rest for 2 minutes and mix until uniform.
- Fill 8 2cm-diameter spherical moulds.
- Once frozen, take them out of their moulds and keep them in the freezer.
16 chocolate fillings
- Skewer the frozen chocolate fillings and dip them in the chocolate coating.
- Let the excess coating drain off and place on a flat surface.
- Keep in the fridge for 3 hours.
In this time, the outer coating will crystallise and the inner fillings will take on a liquid, creamy texture.